50 Nohea Kai Drive
Building & Units
- Year Built 1982
- Number of Buildings 4
- Number of Floors 11
- Number of Units 264
- Min - Max Price $1,000,000 - $500,000
- Maintenance Fee $1,639.00 - $2,499.00
- Fitness Center yes
- Pool yes
- Gated Entry no
- Tennis Court yes
- Location Beachfront
- Area (neighborhood) Kaanapali
- Region (area) West Maui
- Pets No
- Vacation Rentals Yes
Introduction to Kaanapali Alii
Kaanapali Alii has recently just undergone a massive renovation and is easily a highly sought after beachfront Kaanapali property. Sitting on 8 acres of prime beachfront West Maui real estate, it offers access to one of Maui's best beaches, Kaanapali Beach and home to the famed Black Rock. property is located directly on one amed Kaanapali Beach. Sparkling swimming pools married alongside pristine ocean views encourages residents and guest to take advantage of Kaanapali fantastic year round weather.
Recent renovations include: a second pool and a children's pool, spa, and a 3,000 square foot fitness and yoga center! Peace and relaxation are at the center of Kaanapli Alii's design with newly added spa services with professional massages and facial services.
Kaanapali Alii condo sales in 2018
- Number of units sold: 15 (up from 14 in 2017)
- Average sales price: $2,650,800 (up from $2,388,036 in 2017)
- Average sales price per square foot: $1,655.15 (up from $1,508.04 in 2017)
Kaanapali Alii condo sales in 2017
- Number of units sold: 14 (up from 12 in 2016)
- Average sales price: $2,388,036 (up from $1,944,083 in 2016)
- Average sales price per square foot: $1,508.04 (up from $1,291.35 in 2016)
Kaanapali Alii condo sales in 2016
- Number of units sold: 12 (up from 7 in 2015)
- Average sales price: $1,944,083 (down from $1,781,428 in 2015)
- Average sales price per square foot: $1,291.35 (up from $1213.43 in 2015)
Kaanapali Alii condo sales in 2015
- Number of units sold: 7 (down from 12 in 2014)
- Average sales price: $1,781,428 (down from $2,217,916 in 2014)
- Average sales price per square foot: $1,213.43 (down from $1,376.64 in 2014)
Kaanapali Alii maintenance fees
The monthly maintenance fees (called Strata fees by Canadians) for Kaanapali Alii varies depending on the size of the unit.
Approximate maintenance fees:
1BR/2BA units - $1053.38 to $2200.00 per month
2BR/2BA units - $1295.53 to $2546.00 per month
Can I vacation rent a Kaanapali Alii condo?
Kaanapali Alii condominiums can be rented on a short term basis (officially called a "transient vacation rental" by Maui County). The complex is mainly geared towards visitors with a 2% owner occupancy rate.
How many units are there at Kaanapali Alii?
The Kaanapali Alii condo complex is a sprawling complex with a total of 264 units spread across four 11-story buildings; a relaxing community pool functions as the focal point of the 4 building cluster. At the front of the complex just off Nohea Drive is the administration building;3 tennis courts for community use are also located behind the admin building.
How large are Kaanapali Alii units?
Kaanapali Alii makes it easy with only two floor plans available; as a bonus, every unit also comes with a lanai! The private lanais vary from unit to unit; some have soothing garden views, others have lush and tropical West Maui Mountain views, and the prized units boast ocean views over the pool and panoramas of the picturesque Pacific.
Rental rates for Kaanapali Alii:
1BR/2BA ranging from 1313-1460 sqft.
2BR/2BA ranging from 1523-1780 sqft.
Kaanapali Alii vacation rentals
There are about 45 units available for rent on VRBO alone, while the official Kaanapali Alii site and other 3rd party sites (ran by other property management groups or for rent by owner) also offer rentals. Prices vary depending on location in the resort, floor level and quality of the unit.
Rental rates for Kaanapali Alii:
1BR units - starting from $375/night up to $715/night
2BR units - starting from $338/night up to $1390/night