Southpointe at Waiakoa
480 Kenolio Road
Building & Units
- Year Built 1992
- Number of Buildings 39
- Number of Floors 2
- Number of Units 346
- Min - Max Price $130,000 - $300,000
- Maintenance Fee $375.00 - $402.00
- Fitness Center no
- Pool no
- Gated Entry no
- Tennis Court no
- Location Inland
- Area (neighborhood) Kihei
- Region (area) South Maui
- Pets Yes (including dogs)
- Vacation Rentals No
Introduction to Southpointe at Waiakoa
Southpointe at Waikaoa is another great community in North Kihei. The complex is regarded as a viable option for investor because Southpointe at Waiakoa has a low barrier to entry, sees a high amount of sales volume, and is a great buy for your dollar. Not only can it be a great investment, it can also be a great starter home for families looking to buy their first place. The location in Kihei is an ideal location to take advantage of the Kihei lifestyle and the rest of Maui! The make up of the community consists of long term renters and owners.
The neighborhood is geared towards fostering a communial atmopshere among its residents. Among the many amenities are a community BBQ area, a children's play area, picnic tables to make use of common green areas, and courtesy patrol on duty for extra protection. Each Southpointe unit is designed to encourage outdoor living as every unit has either a private lanai or patio. The first floor units tend to be in popular demand to cater to the pet lover as the ground floor units have fenced backyards which offers private outdoor space.
Southpointe at Waiakoa condo sales in 2019
- Number of units sold: 38 (up from 32 in 2018)
- Average sales price: $339,996 (up from $313,734 in 2018)
- Average sales price per square foot: $462.51 (up from $423.47 in 2018)
Southpointe at Waiakoa condo sales in 2018
- Number of units sold: 32 (up from 31 in 2017)
- Average sales price: $313,734 (up from $278,072 in 2017)
- Average sales price per square foot: $423.47 (up from $377.65 in 2017)
Southpointe at Waiakoa condo sales in 2017
- Number of units sold: 31 (down from 32 in 2016)
- Average sales price: $278,072 (up from $257,625 in 2016)
- Average sales price per square foot: $377.65 (up from $349.88 in 2016)
Southpointe at Waiakoa condo sales in 2016
- Number of units sold: 32 (down from 33 in 2015)
- Average sales price: $257,625 (up from $241,665 in 2015)
- Average sales price per square foot: $349.88 (down from $332.00 in 2015)
Southpointe at Waiakoa maintenance fees
The monthly maintenance fees (called Strata fees by Canadians) for Southpoine at Waiakoa varies depending on the size of the unit. Below are some approximate monthly fees based on information collected from Southpoine at Waiakoa units for sale.
Approximate maintenance fees:
2BR/1BA unit with 650 sq.ft. - $302 to $495 per month
2BR/1.5BA units with 750 sq.ft. - $334 to $394 per month
2BR/2BA units with 750 sq.ft. - $343 to $400 per month
Can I vacation rent a Southpointe at Waiakoa condo?
Southpoine at Waiakoa condominiums cannot be rented on a short term basis (officially called a "transient vacation rental" by Maui County). The community make up conssits of owner residents or long term renters.
How many units are there at Southpointe at Waiakoa?
At Southpointe at Waiakoa, there are 346 units spanning 15 acres of in demand Kihei real estate. There are 39 clusters of two-story multi family units and a row of detached single family homes.
How large are Southpointe at Waiakoa units?
The units at Southpointe at Waiakoa are pretty similar in lay as every unit is 2 bedrooms and 650 sqft or 750 sqft. The differences lie in the number of bathrooms; the bathroom options are 1 full bath, 1 full bath/ 1 half bath, and 2 full baths. There are also 10 single detached homes with 3 beds , 2 baths, and 1124-1250 of living space.