Villas at Kenolio
10 Halili Lane
Building & Units
- Year Built 2002
- Number of Buildings 16
- Number of Floors 2
- Number of Units 140
- Min - Max Price $200,000 - $450,000
- Maintenance Fee $470.00 - $685.00
- Fitness Center yes
- Pool yes
- Gated Entry no
- Tennis Court no
- Location Inland
- Area (neighborhood) Kihei
- Region (area) South Maui
- Pets Yes (including dogs)
- Vacation Rentals No
Introduction to Villas at Kenolio
The Villas at Kenolio are a prime North Kihei condo complex with an unbeatable location to the beach, the rest of Kihei, and really across the entire island. The community is able to offer the best of both worlds, a beach lifestyle and a private relaxing community atmosphere. Constructed in the early 2000's, there are only a handful of complexes that are newer construction and within 75 yards or so to the beach. If the sandy shores of North Kihei aren't your thing, there is a lovely and spacious community pool area towards the back of the complex, complete with a nice sized playground!
Our expertise in listing and selling at Grand Champions
The Sayles Team has shown many units at Grand Champions throughout the years and has experience helping our clients buy Grand Champions units. Below are highlights of our experience in the community.
Sold for $395,000 on 12/04/2019
2BR/2BA with 771 sqft of living area
Buyer represented by the Sayles Team
Villas at Kenolio condo sales in 2019
- Number of units sold: 17 (up from 16 in 2018)
- Average sales price: $455,634 (up from $418,688 in 2018)
- Average sales price per square foot: $487.88 (up from $450.10 in 2018)
Villas at Kenolio condo sales in 2018
- Number of units sold: 16 (up from 14 in 2017)
- Average sales price: $418,688 (up from $392,100 in 2017)
- Average sales price per square foot: $450.10 (up from $439.63 in 2017)
Villas at Kenolio condo sales in 2017
- Number of units sold: 14 (up from 12 in 2016)
- Average sales price: $392,100 (up from $383,000 in 2016)
- Average sales price per square foot: $439.63 (up from $425.16 in 2016)
Villas at Kenolio condo sales in 2016
- Number of units sold: 12 (down from 18 in 2015)
- Average sales price: $383,000 (up from $371,744 in 2015)
- Average sales price per square foot: $425.16 (up from $376.21 in 2015)
Villas at Kenolio condo sales in 2015
- Number of units sold: 18 (up from 16 in 2014)
- Average sales price: $371,744 (up from $374,343 in 2014)
- Average sales price per square foot: $376.21 (down from $392.37 in 2014)
Villas at Kenolio maintenance fees
The monthly maintenance fees (called Strata fees by Canadians) for Villas at Kenolio varies depending on the size of the unit. Below are the approximate monthly fees based on information collected from Villas at Kenolio units for sale.
Approximate maintenance fees:
2BR/2BA units -$359.89 to $565.67 per month
3BR/2BA units -$391.00 to $631.63 per month
How large are Villas at Kenolio units?
There are a variety of floor plans for buyers to choose from, but some may not be available due to what is currently for sale on the market. According to developer plans, there are about 8 different floor plans to choose from with differences in square footage, bedrooms, and bathrooms being the main differentiator.
Various floor plans:
2BR/2BA units ranging in size from: 897 to 1,173 sqft.
3BR/2BA units ranging in size from: 1,028 to 1,310 sqft.
Can I vacation rent a Villas at Kenolio condo?
No, the Villas at Kenolio condominiums cannot be rented on a short term basis (officially called a "transient vacation rental" by Maui County); so the residents here tend to be more of the long term nature.
How many units are there at the Villas at Kenolio?
Set on a very spacious parcel of Kihei real estate, the community is made up of 140 units in total; the units are spread among 16 buildings with 2 floors in each.