Kihei Garden Estates
1299 Uluniu Road A101
Building & Units
- Year Built 1979
- Number of Buildings 7
- Number of Floors 2
- Number of Units 84
- Min - Max Price $300,000 - $430,000
- Maintenance Fee $526.00 - $690.00
- Fitness Center no
- Pool yes
- Gated Entry no
- Location Across the street from Ocean
- Area (neighborhood) Kihei
- Region (area) South Maui
- Pets Yes (excluding dogs)
- Vacation Rentals Yes
Introduction to Kihei Garden Estates
Built in 1979, Kihei Garden Estates rests on over three acres of lush tropical landscaping directly across from the ocean. 84 total units within 8 two-story buildings make up this quaint condominium complex. Amenities available to residents on site include a heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi spa, BBQ area, and a clubhouse perfect for outdoor meals. Waiohuli Beach is also right across the road as well, so an enjoyable swim in the Pacific Ocean is always a nice option. This classic getaway is absolutely perfect for anyone who is just looking to enjoy the simple life in paradise that Maui has to offer.
Kihei Garden Estates condo sales in 2019
- Number of units sold: 6 (down from 10 in 2018)
- Average sales price: $419,833 (up from $406,700 in 2018)
- Average sales price per square foot: $579.15 (up from $517.74 in 2018)
Kihei Garden Estates condo sales in 2018
- Number of units sold: 10 (up from 2 in 2017)
- Average sales price: $406,700 (up from $325,000 in 2017)
- Average sales price per square foot: $517.74 (up from $448.52 in 2017)
Kihei Garden Estates condo sales in 2017
- Number of units sold: 2 (down from 7 in 2016)
- Average sales price: $325,000 (down from $325,357 in 2016)
- Average sales price per square foot: $448.52 (up from $430.70 in 2016)
Kihei Garden Estates condo sales in 2016
- Number of units sold: 7 (equal to 2015)
- Average sales price: $325,357 (down from $325,428 in 2015)
- Average sales price per square foot: $430.70 (up from $597.64 in 2015)
Kihei Garden Estates condo sales in 2015
- Number of units sold: 7 (up from 2 in 2014)
- Average sales price: $325,428 (up from $287,500 in 2014)
- Average sales price per square foot: $597.64 (up from $398.05 in 2014)
Kihei Garden Estates maintenance fees
The monthly maintenance fees (called Strata fees by Canadians) for Kihei Garden Estates varies depending on the size of the unit. Below are some approximate monthly fees based on information collected from Kihei Garden Estates units for sale.
Approximate maintenance fees:
1BR/1BA units with 640 sq.ft. $450 to $500 per month
2BR/1BA units with 749 sq.ft. - $535 to $660 per month
Can I vacation rent a Kihei Garden Estates condo?
Kihei Garden Estates condominiums can be rented on a short term basis (officially called a "transient vacation rental" by Maui County).
How many units are there at Kihei Garden Estates?
There are a total of 84 condo units at the Kihei Garden Estates; the units are housed in 8 buildings across two floors and span a little over 3 acres of prime South Kihei Real Estate that is only one block from the beach, one of the easiest walks to the beach without being beachfront.
How large are Kihei Garden Estates units?
The floor plans at Kihei Garden Estates come in two options. The first option is a one bedroom and one bath with the bedroom in the front of the unit, then the kitchen in the middle of the unit, the living room towards the back, and a lanai off the living room. The second floor plan is a two bedroom, that can either be a one/two bath unit; the layout is the same as a one bedroom but with two bedrooms in the from of the unit instead of one.
One bedroom are 640 square feet; two-bedroom units with one bath have 749 square feet and the two-bedroom condos with two baths span from 808 to 851 square feet.
Kihei Garden Estates vacation rentals
There are about 40 units available for rent on VRBO sites and other various 3rd party booking options, prices vary depending on location in the resort, floor level and quality of the unit.
Rental rates for Kihei Garden Estates:
1BR/1BA units - starting from $96/night up to $150/night
2BR/1BA units - starting from $120/night up to $180/night