4000 Wailea Alanui Dr
Building & Units
- Year Built 1987
- Number of Buildings 34
- Number of Floors 3
- Number of Units 130
- Min - Max Price $1,975,000 - $20,000,000
- Maintenance Fee $2,200.00 - $6,581.00
- Fitness Center yes
- Pool yes
- Gated Entry yes
- Tennis Court yes
- Location Oceanfront
- Area (neighborhood) Wailea
- Region (area) South Maui
- Pets Yes (including dogs)
- Vacation Rentals Yes
Wailea Point Overview
Wailea Point is constantly revered as one of the finest luxury condominiums in the entire state of Hawaii. Developed in the early 1980's, this pristine vacation destination was completely built out in 1986. There are 130 beautifully designed luxury units offered in 34 two and three-story buildings that are situated on 28 acres of lush tropical landscaping. With only five units per acre, residents are able to experience true privacy. The large, manicured grounds are filled with mature palm trees and all kinds of colorful tropical foliage. This gated condominium community secludes itself right in between Wailea Beach and Polo Beach, letting residents escape to their own private getaway.
There are a large variety of floor plan designs at Wailea Point with two, three, or four bedrooms available. Every unit has its own private lanai that are up to 910 square feet. Two-bedroom units have either two or three bathrooms with a spacious interior ranging from 1,553 to 3,172 square feet. Three-bedroom floor plans have from two to three and a half bathrooms and have interiors ranging from 1,359 to 3,666 square feet. The four-bedroom luxury condominium has either four or six bathrooms and boasts an interior with 4,813 square feet. There is not one unit that is the same in terms of furnishing, which reflects on each of the owners’ personal taste. All units do come equipped with central air-conditioning, cable television, washer and dryer, free internet access, and a built in barbeque on the private lanai.
The many amenities at Wailea Point include gated entrances with 24 hour security, three heated swimming pools, a 25-meter lap pool, two large Jacuzzi spas, fitness center, tennis and paddle tennis courts, outdoor pavilions with complete kitchens, multiple barbeque areas, covered garage, and concierge service with discounted golf and tennis rates. A majority of the buildings at Wailea Point have breathtaking, unobstructed views all the way from Makena to the West Maui Mountains. Residents are able to enjoy spectacular sunsets as well as ocean vistas and views of neighboring islands.
The Sayles Team has recent experience helping clients buy and sell condos at Wailea Point. Whether you a looking to sell your Wailea Point condo or doing research before making a purchase, The Sayles Team has first hand expertise to help you. Below are highlights of our sales achievements at Wailea Point.
Market Glance for Wailea Point condos for Sale
Updated July 12, 2021
- Number of units available: 3
- Number of pending sales (under contract): 0
- Average Days on Market: 231 days
- Average asking price: $8,521,666
- Average asking price per square foot: $2,499.78
- Lowest price listing: $2,500,000 for Unit #2104
- Highest price listing: $17.77M for Unit #402
Wailea Point condo sales in 2019
- Number of units sold: 5 (down from 10 in 2018)
- Average sales price: $3,008,000 (up from from $2,865,089 in 2018)
- Average sales price per square foot: $1,581.79 (up from $1,461.31 in 2018)
Wailea Point condo sales in 2018
- Number of units sold: 10 (up from 9 in 2017)
- Average sales price: $2,865,089 (down from from $4,152,441 in 2017)
- Average sales price per square foot: $1,461.31 (down from $1,793.65 in 2017)
Wailea Point condo sales in 2017
- Number of units sold: 9 (up from 5 in 2016)
- Average sales price: $4,152,441 (up from from $3,098,000 in 2016)
- Average sales price per square foot: $1,793.65 (up from $1,562.50 in 2016)
Wailea Point condo sales in 2016
- Number of units sold: 5 (down from 7 in 2015)
- Average sales price: $3,098,000 (down from from $3,630,785 in 2015)
- Average sales price per square foot: $1,562.50 (down from $1,577.20 in 2015)
Wailea Point condo sales in 2015
- Number of units sold: 7 (up from 5 in 2014)
- Average sales price: $3,630,785 (up from $2,889,977 in 2014)
- Average sales price per square foot: $1,577.20 (down from $1,698.62 in 2014)
Wailea Point condo sales in 2014
- Number of units sold: 5 (down from 9 in 2013)
- Average sales price: $2,889,977 (down from $3,133,333 in 2013)
- Average sales price per square foot: $1,698.62 (down from $1,480.48 in 2013)
Wailea Point maintenance fees
The monthly maintenance fees (called Strata fees by Canadians) for Wailea Point varies depending on the size of the unit. Below are some approximate monthly fees based on information collected from Wailea Point units for sale.
Approximate maintenance fees:
2BR/2BA units - $1594 to $2023 per month
2BR/3BA units with - $1747 to $2316 per month
3BR/3BA units with - $2017 to $3092 per month
3BR/4BA units with - $2512 to $3277 per month
Where is Wailea Point located?
The condos of Wailea Point are located right next to The Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea and are just a 4 minute drive away from the Shops at Wailea.
Can I Vacation Rent Wailea Point condos?
The situation at Wailea Point is unique. Vacation rentals are allowed, however, there is a minimum stay of 30 days.
Rental rates for Wailea Point:
2BR/2BA units - starting from $260/night up to $500/night