- Region South Maui
- Vacation Rentable No
- Pets Yes (including dogs)
- Location Inland
- Sold Units /haleakala-gardens-sold-data
- Pool no
- Fitness Center no
- Tennis Court no
- Gated Entry no
- units pending 3
- Year Built 1989
- # of units 164
- # of buildings 20
- # of floors 2
- min maintenance fee 270
- max maintenance fee 445
Introduction to Haleakala Gardens
Nestled in North Kihei, Haleakala Gardens is a nice little condo community tucked away just off of South Kihei Road. The complex is a great way to get off the beaten path and away from the busyness of Kihei, a perfect ending to the day awaits as the community is an awesome place to relax and enjoy the tropical surroundings of the swaying palm trees. All of the condos come equipped with a washer and a dryer as well, which is a nice convenience to have in an older complex. Residents are entitled to clubhouse and outdoor volleyball court privileges. The beach is no more than a 5 minute walk away as the sandy Sugar Beach is a block down the road so residents always have the choice to take a short stroll down to the beach for a swim or relaxing leisure time. The complex is also pet friendly as well.
Haleakala Gardens condo sales in 2018
- Number of units sold: 17 (up from 12 in 2017)
- Average sales price: $334,735 (up from $312,155 in 2017)
- Average sales price per square foot: $366.55 (down from $341.74 in 2017)
Haleakala Gardens condo sales in 2017
- Number of units sold: 12 (same as 12 in 2016)
- Average sales price: $312,155 (up from $286,179 in 2016)
- Average sales price per square foot: $341.74 (down from $347.32 in 2016)
Haleakala Gardens condo sales in 2016
- Number of units sold: 12 (up from 7 in 2015)
- Average sales price: $286,179 (up from $248,000 in 2015)
- Average sales price per square foot: $347.32 (up from $$298.99 in 2015)
Haleakala Gardens condo sales in 2015
- Number of units sold: 7 (down from 12 in 2014)
- Average sales price: $248,000 (up from $231,200 in 2014)
- Average sales price per square foot: $298.99 (up from $$290.10 in 2014)
Haleakala Gardens condo sales in 2014
- Number of units sold: 14 (down from 12 in 2013)
- Average sales price: $241,200 (up from $212,129 in 2013)
- Average sales price per square foot: $290.10 (up from $$243.90 in 2013)
Haleakala Gardens maintenance fees
The monthly maintenance fees (called Strata fees by Canadians) for Haleakala Gardens varies depending on the size of the unit. Below are some approximate monthly fees based on information collected from Haleakala Gardens units for sale.
Approximate maintenance fees:
Studio units - $252 to $278 per month
2BR/2BA units - $415 to $501 per month
3BR/2BA units - $385 to $593 per month
Can I vacation rent a Haleakala Gardens condo?
Although the community sees a lot of turn over in terms of sales activity, it is not a vacation rentable condo. The owners or tenants tend to be more long term residents which nice because of the community atmosphere. The owner occupant rate at Haleakala Gardens is 68%.
How many units are there at Haleakala Gardens?
The entire community is made up of 164 units in all; the complex is spread out over 20 one and two-story buildings covering thirteen prime acres of verdant and tropical landscaping.
How large are Haleakala Gardens units?
There are three different floor plans at Haleakala Gardens. The smallest units are the 12 studio units that total 528 square feet. The medium sized floor plan has 76 units of two bedrooms, two baths, and 883 square feet. The final 76 units have three bedrooms with two baths and are 932 square feet.
New condos listed in Haleakala Gardens and recently updated listings are below, you can also see all Halekala gardens condos for sale.
Land Tenure: Fee Simple
Land Tenure: Fee Simple
See all Halekala gardens condos for sale
This information is believed to be accurate. It has been provided by sources other than the Realtors Assoc. of Maui and should not be relied upon without independent verification. You should conduct your own investigation and consult with appropriate professionals to determine the accuracy of the information provided and to answer any questions concerning the property and structures located theron. Featured properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting this brochure.
Copyright, 1995-2019, REALTORS® Association of Maui, Inc. All Rights Reserved.