15 Kulanihakoi Street
Haleakala Gardens 11F
Prime location, fully renovated, and totally move-in ready. From the moment you walk through the front door, you will see the pride of ownership and notice all of the significant upgrades throughout.
Building & Units
- Year Built 1989
- Number of Buildings 20
- Number of Floors 2
- Number of Units 164
- Min - Max Price $360,000 - $550,000
- Maintenance Fee $270.00 - $445.00
- Fitness Center No
- Pool No
- Gated Entry No
- Tennis Court No
- Location Inland
- Area (neighborhood) Kihei
- Region (area) South Maui
- Pets Yes
- Vacation Rentals No
Introduction to Haleakala Gardens
Nestled in North Kihei, Haleakala Gardens is a nice little condo community tucked away just off of South Kihei Road. The complex is a great way to get off the beaten path and away from the busyness of Kihei, a perfect ending to the day awaits as the community is an awesome place to relax and enjoy the tropical surroundings of the swaying palm trees. All of the condos come equipped with a washer and a dryer as well, which is a nice convenience to have in an older complex. Residents are entitled to clubhouse and outdoor volleyball court privileges. The beach is no more than a 5 minute walk away as the sandy Sugar Beach is a block down the road so residents always have the choice to take a short stroll down to the beach for a swim or relaxing leisure time. The complex is also pet friendly as well.
Experience listing and selling at Haleakala Gardens
The Sayles Team has recent experience helping clients buy and sell condos at Haleakala Gardens. Whether you a looking to sell your Haleakala Gardens condo or doing research before making a purchase, The Sayles Team has first hand expertise to help you. Below are highlights of our sales achievements at Haleakala Gardens.
2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with 883 sqft of living area. This Kihei condo was listed by the Sayles Team.
3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with 932 sqft of living area. This Kihei condo was listed by the Sayles Team.
Haleakala Gardens condo sales in 2022
- Number of units sold: 8 (down from 16 in 2021)
- Average sales price: $524,375 (up from $465,921 in 2021)
- Average sales price per square foot: $669.71 (up from $507.15 in 2021)
Haleakala Gardens condo sales in 2021
- Number of units sold: 16 (up from 9 in 2020)
- Average sales price: $465,921 (up from $369,503 in 2020)
- Average sales price per square foot: $507.15 (up from $482.12 in 2020)
Haleakala Gardens condo sales in 2020
- Number of units sold: 9 (down from 20 in 2019)
- Average sales price: $369,503 (up from $361,025 in 2019)
- Average sales price per square foot: $482.12 (up from $450.46 in 2019)
Haleakala Gardens condo sales in 2019
- Number of units sold: 20 (up from 17 in 2018)
- Average sales price: $361,025 (up from $334,735 in 2018)
- Average sales price per square foot: $450.46 (up from $366.55 in 2018)
Haleakala Gardens condo sales in 2018
- Number of units sold: 17 (up from 12 in 2017)
- Average sales price: $334,735 (up from $312,155 in 2017)
- Average sales price per square foot: $366.55 (down from $341.74 in 2017)
Haleakala Gardens maintenance fees
The monthly maintenance fees (called Strata fees by Canadians) for Haleakala Gardens varies depending on the size of the unit. Below are some approximate monthly fees based on information collected from Haleakala Gardens units for sale.
Approximate maintenance fees:
Studio units - $270 per month
2BR/2BA units - $471 per month
3BR/2BA units - $485 per month
Can I vacation rent a Haleakala Gardens condo?
Although the community sees a lot of turn over in terms of sales activity, it is not a vacation rentable condo. The owners or tenants tend to be more long term residents which nice because of the community atmosphere. The owner occupant rate at Haleakala Gardens is 68%.
How many units are there at Haleakala Gardens?
The entire community is made up of 164 units in all; the complex is spread out over 20 one and two-story buildings covering thirteen prime acres of verdant and tropical landscaping.
How large are Haleakala Gardens units?
There are three different floor plans at Haleakala Gardens. The smallest units are the 12 studio units that total 528 square feet. The medium sized floor plan has 76 units of two bedrooms, two baths, and 883 square feet. The final 76 units have three bedrooms with two baths and are 932 square feet.