15 Kulanihakoi Street
Building & Units
- Year Built 1989
- Number of Buildings 20
- Number of Floors 2
- Number of Units 164
- Min - Max Price $270,000 - $400,000
- Maintenance Fee $270.00 - $445.00
- Fitness Center no
- Pool no
- Gated Entry no
- Tennis Court no
- Location Inland
- Area (neighborhood) Kihei
- Region (area) South Maui
- Pets Yes (including dogs)
- Vacation Rentals No
Introduction to Haleakala Gardens
Nestled in North Kihei, Haleakala Gardens is a nice little condo community tucked away just off of South Kihei Road. The complex is a great way to get off the beaten path and away from the busyness of Kihei, a perfect ending to the day awaits as the community is an awesome place to relax and enjoy the tropical surroundings of the swaying palm trees. All of the condos come equipped with a washer and a dryer as well, which is a nice convenience to have in an older complex. Residents are entitled to clubhouse and outdoor volleyball court privileges. The beach is no more than a 5 minute walk away as the sandy Sugar Beach is a block down the road so residents always have the choice to take a short stroll down to the beach for a swim or relaxing leisure time. The complex is also pet friendly as well.
Our expertise at listing and selling at Haleakala Gardens
The Sayles Team has experience listing and selling condos at Haleakala Gardens. Below is a recap of recent success:
Sold for $430,000 on 7/10/2020
3BR/2BA with 932 sqft of living area
Listed by the Sayles Team
Haleakala Gardens condo sales in 2019
- Number of units sold: 20 (up from 17 in 2018)
- Average sales price: $361,025 (up from $334,735 in 2018)
- Average sales price per square foot: $450.46 (up from $366.55 in 2018)
Haleakala Gardens condo sales in 2018
- Number of units sold: 17 (up from 12 in 2017)
- Average sales price: $334,735 (up from $312,155 in 2017)
- Average sales price per square foot: $366.55 (down from $341.74 in 2017)
Haleakala Gardens condo sales in 2017
- Number of units sold: 12 (same as 12 in 2016)
- Average sales price: $312,155 (up from $286,179 in 2016)
- Average sales price per square foot: $341.74 (down from $347.32 in 2016)
Haleakala Gardens condo sales in 2016
- Number of units sold: 12 (up from 7 in 2015)
- Average sales price: $286,179 (up from $248,000 in 2015)
- Average sales price per square foot: $347.32 (up from $$298.99 in 2015)
Haleakala Gardens condo sales in 2015
- Number of units sold: 7 (down from 12 in 2014)
- Average sales price: $248,000 (up from $231,200 in 2014)
- Average sales price per square foot: $298.99 (up from $$290.10 in 2014)
Haleakala Gardens condo sales in 2014
- Number of units sold: 14 (down from 12 in 2013)
- Average sales price: $241,200 (up from $212,129 in 2013)
- Average sales price per square foot: $290.10 (up from $$243.90 in 2013)
Haleakala Gardens maintenance fees
The monthly maintenance fees (called Strata fees by Canadians) for Haleakala Gardens varies depending on the size of the unit. Below are some approximate monthly fees based on information collected from Haleakala Gardens units for sale.
Approximate maintenance fees:
Studio units - $252 to $278 per month
2BR/2BA units - $415 to $501 per month
3BR/2BA units - $385 to $593 per month
Can I vacation rent a Haleakala Gardens condo?
Although the community sees a lot of turn over in terms of sales activity, it is not a vacation rentable condo. The owners or tenants tend to be more long term residents which nice because of the community atmosphere. The owner occupant rate at Haleakala Gardens is 68%.
How many units are there at Haleakala Gardens?
The entire community is made up of 164 units in all; the complex is spread out over 20 one and two-story buildings covering thirteen prime acres of verdant and tropical landscaping.
How large are Haleakala Gardens units?
There are three different floor plans at Haleakala Gardens. The smallest units are the 12 studio units that total 528 square feet. The medium sized floor plan has 76 units of two bedrooms, two baths, and 883 square feet. The final 76 units have three bedrooms with two baths and are 932 square feet.