2619 South Kihei Road
Building & Units
- Year Built 1974
- Number of Buildings 2
- Number of Floors 3
- Number of Units 76
- Min - Max Price $360,000 - $600,000
- Maintenance Fee $661.00 - $661.00
- Fitness Center no
- Pool yes
- Gated Entry no
- Tennis Court no
- Location Across the street from Ocean
- Area (neighborhood) Kihei
- Region (area) South Maui
- Pets No
- Vacation Rentals Yes
Introduction to Haleakala Shores
The Haleakala Shores rests on premier Kihei acreage that is just across the street from one of Maui’s most popular beaches, Kamaole Beach Park III. The beach is perfect for a relaxing swim, snorkeling, enjoying the sensational Maui sunsets, and great views of the Humpback whales when in season.
Each of the interiors come equipped with a full kitchen, washers and dryers, cable television, and covered private lanais. Amenities include a swimming pool, two barbecue areas, and covered parking. The Kihei condos for sale at Haleakala Shores do not allow pets, but short-term vacation rentals are allowed.
Haleakala Shores condo sales in 2019
- Number of units sold: 3 (down from 10 in 2018)
- Average sales price: $603,333 (up from $527,000 in 2018)
- Average sales price per square foot: $575.70 (up from $502.86 in 2018)
Haleakala Shores condo sales in 2018
- Number of units sold: 10 (up from 1 in 2017)
- Average sales price: $527,000 (up from $469,000 in 2017)
- Average sales price per square foot: $502.86 (up from $447.52 in 2017)
Haleakala Shores condo sales in 2017
1 sales in 2017 for 469,000.
Haleakala Shores condo sales in 2016
- Number of units sold: 2 (down from 4 in 2015)
- Average sales price: $516,250 (up from $459,750 in 2015)
- Average sales price per square foot: $492.61 (up from $438.69 in 2015)
Haleakala Shores condo sales in 2015
- Number of units sold: 4 (up from 3 in 2014)
- Average sales price: $459,750 (down from $492,666 in 2014)
- Average sales price per square foot: $438.69 (down from $470.10 in 2014)
Haleakala Shores maintenance fees
The monthly maintenance fees (called Strata fees by Canadians) for Haleakala Shores varies depending on the size of the unit. Below are some approximate monthly fees based on information collected from Haleakala Shores units for sale.
Approximate maintenance fees:
2BR/2BA - 1048 sqft. - $500-$620 per month
Can I vacation rent a Haleakala Shores condo?
Haleakala Shores condominiums can be rented on a short term basis (officially called a "transient vacation rental" by Maui County). In terms of how the units are used, about 25-30% are in some kind of rental program; however, the general make up of the community is geared towards accommodating visitors.
How many units are there at Haleakala Shores?
There are a total of 76 condo units at the Haleakala Shores; the units are housed in two buildings across three floors and span a little over 2 acres of prime South Kihei Real Estate.
How large are Haleakala Shores units?
The floor plan at Haleakala Shores is simple because there is only one floor plan for the entire community. It is a two bedroom, two bath unit with 1048 square feet in total. There is one master bedroom with a lanai off the master suite, but also with access to the lanai from the living room. The second bedroom can either be used as a guest suite or a den. The kitchen is in the front of the unit which flows nicely into the living room, creating a large and open main living area.
Haleakala Shores vacation rentals
It's hard to pinpoint exactly how many units are being used as a vacation rental because a variety of third party websites, along with VRBO are offering units for rent. In the end, there are at least 20 or so units available for rent and prices vary depending on location in the resort, floor level, and quality of the unit.
Rental rates for Haleakala Shores:
2BR/2BA units - starting from $120/night up to $220/night