777 South Kihei Road
Building & Units
- Year Built 1981
- Number of Buildings 5
- Number of Floors 2
- Number of Units 64
- Min - Max Price $315,000 - $420,000
- Maintenance Fee $525.00 - $695.00
- Fitness Center no
- Pool yes
- Gated Entry no
- Tennis Court no
- Location Across the street from Ocean
- Area (neighborhood) Kihei
- Region (area) South Maui
- Pets Yes (excluding dogs)
- Vacation Rentals Yes
Introduction to Kihei Resort
The Kihei Resort is located in central Kihei, just across the street from the historic fish pond (great for swimming), Kalepolepo. The complex sits on just over 2 acres, comprised of 5 two-story buildings. The complex is designed in the shape of rectangle bordering South Kihei Road. The five buildings are built on the edge of the perimeter, making a nice courtyard area in the middle. In the courtyard is the pool and the manager's office with a BBQ area in the back. The complex is located in a great location to take advantage of what Kihei has to offer as dining, shopping, and entertainment are minutes down the road.
Kihei Resort condo sales in 2019
- Number of units sold: 6 (up from 4 in 2018)
- Average sales price: $452,250 (up from $352,500 in 2018)
- Average sales price per square foot: $581.73 (up from $526.97 in 2018)
Kihei Resort condo sales in 2018
- Number of units sold: 4 (up from 3 in 2017)
- Average sales price: $352,500 (up from $314,633 in 2017)
- Average sales price per square foot: $526.97 (up from $429.14 in 2017)
Kihei Resort condo sales in 2017
- Number of units sold: 3 (down from 7 in 2016)
- Average sales price: $314,633 (down from $330,857 in 2016)
- Average sales price per square foot: $429.14 (up from $422.38 in 2016)
Kihei Resort condo sales in 2016
- Number of units sold: 7 (down from 8 in 2015)
- Average sales price: $330,857 (up from $318,750 in 2015)
- Average sales price per square foot: $422.38 (up from $420.84 in 2015)
Kihei Resort condo sales in 2015
- Number of units sold: 8 (up from 4 in 2014)
- Average sales price: $$318,750 (up from $303,000 in 2014)
- Average sales price per square foot: $420.84 (up from $400.35 in 2014)
Kihei Resort maintenance fees
The monthly maintenance fees (called Strata fees by Canadians) for Kihei Resort varies depending on the size of the unit. Below are some approximate monthly fees based on information collected from Kihei Resort units for sale.
Approximate maintenance fees:
1BR/1BA units - $450 to $490 per month
2BR/2BA units - $570 to $640 per month
Can I vacation rent a Kihei Resort condo?
Kihei Resort condominiums can be rented on a short term basis (officially called a "transient vacation rental" by Maui County); about 25 or so are ran through VRBO while, other owners to choose to run them privately or through other third parties.
How many units are there at Kihei Resort?
Across 5 buildings, there are 64 units in total.
How large are Kihei Resort units?
At the Kihei Resort, there are two simple floor plans to choose from. Option A: 1 bedroom, 1 bath, living room, kitchen, and lanai. Option B: two bedroom, two bathroom, living room, loft, kitchen, and lanai.
Kihei Resort vacation rentals
There are about 25 units available for rent on VRBO sites and prices vary depending on location in the resort, floor level and quality of the unit.
Rental rates for Kihei Resort:
1BR/1BA units - starting from $100/night up to $150/night
2BR/2BA units - starting from $150/night up to $200/night