Mana Kai Maui
2960 South Kihei Road
Building & Units
- Year Built 1973
- Number of Buildings 1
- Number of Floors 8
- Number of Units 98
- Min - Max Price $1,230,000 - $1,895,000
- Maintenance Fee $1,305.00 - $1,305.00
- Fitness Center yes
- Pool yes
- Gated Entry no
- Tennis Court no
- Location Beachfront
- Area (neighborhood) Kihei
- Region (area) South Maui
- Pets No
- Vacation Rentals Yes
Introduction to Mana Kai Maui
The value in a Mana Kai Maui condo is its prestigious beachfront location. It sits directly on Keawakapu’s most western point as the beach is neither Kihei nor Wailea, it is the buffer zone into the Wailea resort area and the luxury lifestyle it entails. Mana Kai Hotel guests are entitled to complimentary services like: daily maid service, pool towel exchange, free parking, free wi-fi access, on site restaurant and deli, free local phone calls and whales (seasonal), Free pass to a local fitness center, and gas BBQ grills.
Our expertise at listing and selling at Mana Kai
The Sayles Team has extensive experience listing and selling condos at Mana Kai. Below is a recap of recent success:
Sold for $1,400,000 on 02/01/16
2BR/2BA with 767 sqft of living area
Listed by the Sayles Team and buyer represented by the Sayles Team
Mana Kai Maui condo sales in 2019
- The only unit sale in 2019 was Mana Kai #811 which sold for $1,525,000 on 09/16/2019
Mana Kai Maui condo sales in 2018
- Number of units sold: 7 (same as 2017)
- Average sales price: $1,411,000 (up from $1,359,286 in 2017)
- Average sales price per square foot: $1,839.64 (up from $1,772.21 in 2017)
Mana Kai Maui condo sales in 2017
- Number of units sold: 7 (same as 2016)
- Average sales price: $1,359,286 (down from $1,534,785 in 2016)
- Average sales price per square foot: $1,772.21 (down from $2,041.88 in 2016)
Mana Kai Maui condo sales in 2016
- Number of units sold: 7 (Up from 3 in 2015)
- Average sales price: $1,534,785 (up from $1,395,300 in 2015)
- Average sales price per square foot: $2,041.88 (up from $1,819.20 in 2015)
Mana Kai Maui condo sales in 2015
- Number of units sold: 3 (equal amount sold in 2014)
- Average sales price: $1,395,300 (up from $1,130,000 in 2014)
- Average sales price per square foot: $1,819.20 (up from $1492.73 in 2014)
Mana Kai Maui condo sales in 2014
- Number of units sold: 3 (equal amount sold in 2013)
- Average sales price: $1,130,000 (down from $1,131,250 in 2013)
- Average sales price per square foot: $1492.73 (down from $1494.39 in 2013)
Mana Kai Maui maintenance fees
The monthly maintenance fees (called Strata fees by Canadians) for Mana Kai varies depending on the size of the unit. Below are some approximate monthly fees based on information collected from Mana Kai units for sale.
Approximate maintenance fees:
2BR/2BA units - $986 to $1086 per month
Can I vacation rent a Mana Kai Maui condo?
The Mana Kai is in a unique situation, about half of the units are managed through a hotel program while others can be rented on a short term basis (officially called a "transient vacation rental" by Maui County). The difference in offerings can be boiled down to services provided by a staff and maybe a small difference in rental fares.
How many units are there at Mana Kai Maui?
There are 98 units in total, with roughly 51 or so for rent through the hotel that operates the complex as a hotel condo (a building, which is legally a condominium but which is operated as a hotel, offering short term rentals, and which maintains a Front Desk). The rest of the units are rented through online services like VRBO or a private website. Rental rates sites and prices vary depending on location in the , floor level and quality of the unit.
How large are Mana Kai units?
All of the units at Mana Kai have two bedrooms, two bathrooms and offer about 767 square feet of living area. The floor plan is thoughtfully designed with an emphasis on versatility of living space and guest privacy. The master suite fronts the lanai side of the unit and adjoins the living room to create an open spacious feeling. Most master suites have retractable room dividers so the suite can be separated off from the living room for privacy. The second bedroom suite is located on opposite side of the unit for added privacy.
Mana Kai vacation rental Rates
Rental rates for Mana Kai units:
Hotel Room - starting from $200/night up to $263/night
1BR/1BA units - starting from $320/night up to $562/night
2BR/2BA units - starting from $385/night up to $635/night