Palms at Wailea
3200 Wailea Alanui
Building & Units
- Year Built 1992
- Number of Buildings 22
- Number of Floors 2
- Number of Units 150
- Min - Max Price $680,000 - $1,500,000
- Maintenance Fee $840.00 - $1,056.00
- Fitness Center no
- Pool yes
- Gated Entry no
- Tennis Court no
- Location Inland
- Area (neighborhood) Wailea
- Region (area) South Maui
- Pets No
- Vacation Rentals Yes
Palms at Wailea
Palms at Wailea is a famous Wailea property, and is a favorite among visitors to the island. The area encompasses nearly 17 acres of land in the entrance to Wailea. It is located right across from Keawakapu Beach, right off of Wailea Alanui Road. There are 150 units in 22 concrete two-story buildings with tile roofing that was completed in 1992. The Palms at Wailea are well known for their visually stunning grounds, close proximity to Keawakapu Beach, and their contemporary design. Amenities include a relaxing pool and Jacuzzi with an excellent ocean view. Short-term rentals are available at the Palms but pets are not allowed.
The modern design of the Palms at Wailea condos has a pleasant Mediterranean feeling and offers three choices of size. One-bedroom units have two bathrooms and are 1,022 square feet. Two bedroom units have two bathrooms and are just less than 200 square feet larger. There is one three-bedroom unit that has three bathrooms and is 1794 square feet. Some units have been magnificently remodeled as well.
The Sayles Team has experience helping clients buy and sell condos at Palms at Wailea. Whether you a looking to sell your Palms at Wailea condo or doing research before making a purchase, The Sayles Team has first hand expertise to help you. Below are highlights of our sales achievements at The Palms at Wailea.
Palms at Wailea condo sales in 2019
- Number of units sold: 7 (down from 14 in 2018)
- Average sales price: $823,572 (down from $871,200 in 2018)
- Average sales price per square foot: $735.79 (down from $767.19 in 2018)
Palms at Wailea condo sales in 2018
- Number of units sold: 14 (up from 5 in 2017)
- Average sales price: $871,200 (up from $855,220 in 2017)
- Average sales price per square foot: $767.19 (up from $754.6 in 2017)
Palms at Wailea condo sales in 2017
- Number of units sold: 5 (down from 8 in 2016)
- Average sales price: $855,220 (up from $747,375 in 2016)
- Average sales price per square foot: $754.64 (up from $654.38 in 2016)
Palms at Wailea condo sales in 2016
- Number of units sold: 8 (up from 6 in 2015)
- Average sales price: $747,375 (down from $803,333 in 2015)
- Average sales price per square foot: $654.38 (down from $687.26 in 2015)
Palms at Wailea condo sales in 2015
- Number of units sold: 6 (down from 8 in 2014)
- Average sales price: $803,333 (down from $863,786 in 2014)
- Average sales price per square foot: $687.26 (up from $735.85 in 2014)
Palms at Wailea condo sales in 2014
- Number of units sold: 8 (down from 15 in 2013)
- Average sales price: $863,786 (up from $718,833 in 2013)
- Average sales price per square foot: $735.85 (up from $630.72 in 2013)
Palms at Waila maintenance fees
The monthly maintenance fees (called Strata fees by Canadians) for Palms at Wailea varies depending on the size of the unit. Below are some approximate monthly fees based on information collected from Palms at Wailea units for sale.
Approximate maintenance fees:
1BR/2BA units - $710 to $881 per month
2BR/2BA units - $815 to $977 per month
Can I vacation rent a Palms at Wailea condo?
Palms at Wailea condominiums can be rented on a short term basis (officially called a "transient vacation rental" by Maui County).
Palms at Wailea vacation rentals
There are about 85 units available for rent on VRBO sites and prices vary depending on location in the resort, floor level and quality of the unit.
Rental rates for Palms at Wailea:
1BR/2BA units - starting from $170/night up to $350/night
2BR/2BA units - starting from $185/night up to $360/night