- Region South Maui
Wailea Kialoa is located right below Wailea Pualani and sits above the Palms at Wailea on 34 acres of land with 102 home plots. There are three different gated entrances to the neighborhood. The first gate is located on Kikihi Street off of Okolani Drive, the second gate is off of Kaipili Street, and the third entrance is off of Wailea Alanui. The sizes of the lots in Wailea Kialoa are between 9,000 and 12,000 square feet. There are a large variety of views to choose from in this neighborhood, so it is important to see several homes before choosing the one that will best suit your wants and needs.
Places to Visit Near Wailea Kialoa
Excellent ocean-front dining can be found near Wailea Kialoa including Sarento's on the Beach and Five Palms restaurant. Be sure to try these hot spots for a remarkable sunset dining experience.
When looking for something to do, Wailea Blue Golf Course, Wailea Kilohana Park, and The Shops at Wailea are all convenient places to visit.
Streets within Wailea Kialoa
- Alaula Place
- E Ikea Kai Place
- W Ikea Kai Place
- Heleuma Place
- E Ikea Moku Place
- W Ikea Moku Place
- Kikihi Street
- E Panana Place
- W Panana Place
Wailea Kialoa sales in 2018
- Number of homes sold: 5(up from 4 home in 2017)
- Average sales price: $1,748,600 (up from $1,423,750 in 2017)
- Average sales price per square foot: $637.50 (up from $554.13 in 2017)
Wailea Kialoa sales in 2017
- Number of homes sold: 4(up from 2 home in 2016)
- Average sales price: $1,423,750 (down from $2,275,000 in 2016)
- Average sales price per square foot: $554.13 (down from $638.37 in 2016)
Wailea Kialoa sales in 2016
- Number of homes sold: 2(down from 5 home in 2015)
- Average sales price: $2,275,000 (down from $2,301,000 in 2015)
- Average sales price per square foot: $638.37 (down from $737.03 in 2015)
Wailea Kialoa sales in 2015
- Number of homes sold: 5 (up from 1 home in 2014)
- Average sales price: $2,301,000 (up from $1,150,000 in 2014)
- Average sales price per square foot: $737.03 (up from $524.25 in 2014)
Wailea Kialoa sales in 2014
- Number of units sold: 1 (REO property) (1 home in 2013)
- Average sales price: $1,150,000 (down from $2,800,000 in 2013)
- Average sales price per square foot: $524.25 (up from $753.08 in 2013)
Hot sheet of Wailea Kialoa homes for sale
New homes listed in Wailea Kialoa and recently updated listings are below, you can also see all Wailea Kialoa homes for sale.
Land Tenure: Fee Simple
See all Wailea Kialoa homes for sale
Market News for Wailea Kialoa
This information is believed to be accurate. It has been provided by sources other than the Realtors Assoc. of Maui and should not be relied upon without independent verification. You should conduct your own investigation and consult with appropriate professionals to determine the accuracy of the information provided and to answer any questions concerning the property and structures located theron. Featured properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting this brochure.
Copyright, 1995-2020, REALTORS® Association of Maui, Inc. All Rights Reserved.