- Region South Maui
- Vacation Rentable Yes
Wailea Elua Village overview
Wailea Elua Village is a direct oceanfront condominium complex, which features 153 residences in 24 separate structures. The entire property sits on approximately 23.97 acres, nestled between the Shops at Wailea and the old Renaissance resort. The community was build out between 1976-1980, making it one of the more established neighborhoods in the Wailea Resort. The grounds at Wailea Elua are infamous for their low density and beautiful tropical gardens. Walking through the green lawns and Hawaiian gardens gives one the feeling of Old Hawaii at it’s finest.
There are 11 different floor plans in the Wailea Elua Village community, which range from 891 to 1749 square feet of interior living space. There are one, two, and three bedroom villas featured in Wailea Elua village, each with shake roofs and double wall construction.
On-site amenities at Wailea Elua Village include two swimming pools, a tennis court, as well as a spacious pavilion area (which was recently remodeled in 2008) with a fully equipped kitchen and BBQ. Pets are allowed but with restrictions. As a special benefit, there are distinctive Wailea golf and tennis memberships offered to owners.
Our expertise in listing and selling at Wailea Elua
The Sayles Team has shown many units at Wailea Elua throughout the years and has experience helping our client buy Wailea Elua units. Below are highlights of our experience in the community.
Sold for $3,250,000 on 10/12/2018
2BR/2BA with 1,259 sqft of living area
Buyer represented by the Sayles Team
Wailea Elua condo sales in 2018
- Number of units sold: 10 (up from 7 in 2017)
- Average sales price: $2,013,000 (up from $1,586,428 in 2017)
- Average sales price per square foot: $1,526.04 (up from $1,229.58 in 2017)
Wailea Elua condo sales in 2017
- Number of units sold: 7 (up from 3 in 2016)
- Average sales price: $1,586,428 (down from $1,685,000 in 2016)
- Average sales price per square foot: $1,229.58 (was $1,229.06 in 2016)
Wailea Elua condo sales in 2016
- Number of units sold: 3 (down from 6 in 2015)
- Average sales price: $1,685,000 (up from $1,563,333 in 2015)
- Average sales price per square foot: $1,229.06 (down from $1,577.20 in 2015)
Wailea Elua condo sales in 2015
- Number of units sold: 6 (same from 6 in 2014)
- Average sales price: $1,563,333 (down from $2,393,475 in 2014)
- Average sales price per square foot: $1,577.20 (down from $1,839.26 in 2014)
Wailea Elua condo sales in 2014
- Number of units sold: 6 (up from only 2 in 2013)
- Average sales price: $2,393,475 (up from $1,151,899 in 2013)
- Average sales price per square foot: $1,839.26 (down from $868.22 in 2013)
- View Recent Sales
Wailea Elua maintenance fees
The monthly maintenance fees (called Strata fees by Canadians) for Wailea Elua varies depending on the size of the unit. Below are some approximate monthly fees based on information collected from Wailea Elua units for sale.
Approximate maintenance fees:
1BR/2BA units - $968 to $1026 per month
2BR/2BA units - $1247 to $1600 per month
3BR/2BA units - $1300 to $2400 per month
Can I vacation rent a Wailea Elua condo?
Wailea Elua condominiums can be rented on a short term basis (officially called a "transient vacation rental" by Maui County).
Wailea Elua vacation rentals
There are about 115 units available for rent on VRBO sites and prices vary depending on location in the resort, floor level and quality of the unit.
Rental rates for Waiela Elua:
1BR/2BA units - starting from $250/night up to $612/night
2BR/2BA units - starting from $300/night up to $1200/night
3BR/2BA units - starting from $700/night up to $1800/night
New condos listed in Wailea Elua and recently updated listings are below, you can also see all Wailea Elua condos for sale.
Land Tenure: Fee Simple
Land Tenure: Fee Simple
See all Wailea Elua condos for sale
This information is believed to be accurate. It has been provided by sources other than the Realtors Assoc. of Maui and should not be relied upon without independent verification. You should conduct your own investigation and consult with appropriate professionals to determine the accuracy of the information provided and to answer any questions concerning the property and structures located theron. Featured properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting this brochure.
Copyright, 1995-2019, REALTORS® Association of Maui, Inc. All Rights Reserved.