- Region South Maui
- Vacation Rentable No
- Pets Yes (including dogs)
- Location Inland
- Sold Units /kai-ani-village-sold-data
- Pool yes
- Fitness Center no
- Tennis Court no
- Gated Entry no
- units pending 3
- Year Built 2010
- # of units 99
- # of buildings 15
- # of floors 2
- min maintenance fee 322
- max maintenance fee 705
Introduction to Kai Ani Village
Kai Ani Village is a unique and charming condominium community bordering South Kihei Road and is located perfectly to take advantage of the surrounding shopping centers, beach access, and all around South Maui lifestyle. 80% of the community consists of units that are townhome-stlye condos while the remaining are live/work residences. The complex is a mix use area and provides an active lifestyle to residents while offering the relaxation and ease of a traditional condo community.
Kai Ani Village condo sales in 2018
- Number of units sold: 5 (down from 13 in 2017)
- Average sales price: $627,980 (up from $579,808 in 2017)
- Average sales price per square foot: $510.84 (up from $461.81 in 2017)
Kai Ani Village condo sales in 2017
- Number of units sold: 13 (up from 6 in 2016)
- Average sales price: $579,808 (up from $561,733 in 2016)
- Average sales price per square foot: $461.81 (up from $475.91 in 2016)
Kai Ani Village condo sales in 2016
- Number of units sold: 6 (down from 10 in 2015)
- Average sales price: $561,733 (up from $505,900 in 2015)
- Average sales price per square foot: $475.91 (up from $370.71 in 2015)
Kai Ani Village condo sales in 2015
- Number of units sold: 10 (down from 19 in 2014)
- Average sales price: $505,900 (down from $548,094 in 2014)
- Average sales price per square foot: $370.71 (down from $388.17 in 2014)
Kai Ani Village maintenance fees
The monthly maintenance fees (called Strata fees by Canadians) for Kai Ani Village varies depending on the size of the unit. Below are some approximate monthly fees based on information collected from Kai Ani Village units for sale.
Approximate maintenance fees:
2BR/2BA units - $250 to $350 per month
2BR/4BA units - $500 to $630 per month
3BR/2.5BA units - $390 per month
Can I vacation rent a Kai Ani Village condo?
Kai Ani Village on South Kihei Road is designed to be a mix use community for long term residents. So no, the units cannot be rented on a short term vacation rental basis.
How many units are there at Kai Ani Village?
In total, there are a total of 99 condo units at Kai Ani Village. There are 15 building clusters spread out on 6.5 acres of land, some of the buildings bordering South Kihei Road have the first floor units rented out as commercial space.
How large are Kai Anu Village units?
In general, the units at Kai Ani Village are two bedrooms and two baths with some floor plans offering half baths that complicate the bathroom count. There are 6 different floor plans that are recognize in the public report, some units offer a loft setting while others offer a upstairs and a downstairs. Units can range from 886- 1901 square feet.
New condos listed in Kai Ani Village and recently updated listings are below, you can also see all Kai Ani Village condos for sale.
Land Tenure: Fee Simple
See all Kai Ani Village condos for sale
This information is believed to be accurate. It has been provided by sources other than the Realtors Assoc. of Maui and should not be relied upon without independent verification. You should conduct your own investigation and consult with appropriate professionals to determine the accuracy of the information provided and to answer any questions concerning the property and structures located theron. Featured properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting this brochure.
Copyright, 1995-2019, REALTORS® Association of Maui, Inc. All Rights Reserved.