- Region South Maui
- Vacation Rentable No
- Location Across the street from Ocean
- Sold Units /hale-kanani-sold-data
- Pool yes
- Gated Entry no
- Year Built 2004
- # of units 72
- # of buildings 4
- # of floors 3
- min maintenance fee 530
- max maintenance fee 700
Introduction to Hale Kanani
Sitting at the corner of Kanani Road and South Kihei Road, Hale Kanani offers a great location to make the most of the Kihei Lifestyle. Less than 50 yards from the Cove and Charley Young Beach, the condos at Hale Kanani are a 1 minute walk away from the sandy shores and calm blue waters that can make your day relaxing. The residents at the complex are more of the long term type as no vacation rentals are allowed, so there is a sense of community about the complex. The nice thing about the location of Hale Kanani is it is in a central part of Kihei, the luxury of Wailea or the beach town charm of North Kihei is never far away.
Hale Kanani condo sales in 2018
- Number of units sold: 4 (down from 5 in 2017)
- Average sales price: $538,750 (up from $492,600 in 2017)
- Average sales price per square foot: $533.92 (up from $507.60 in 2017)
Hale Kanani condo sales in 2017
- Number of units sold: 5 (down from 11 in 2016)
- Average sales price: $492,600 (up from $466,772 in 2016)
- Average sales price per square foot: $507.60 (up from $493.32 in 2016)
Hale Kanani condo sales in 2016
- Number of units sold: 11 (up from 6 in 2015)
- Average sales price: $466,772 (up from $453,500 in 2015)
- Average sales price per square foot: $493.32 (up from $484.45 in 2015)
Hale Kanani condo sales in 2015
- Number of units sold: 6 (down from 4 in 2014)
- Average sales price: $453,500 (down from $483,500 in 2014)
- Average sales price per square foot: $484.45 (down from $471.88 in 2014)
Hale Kanani condo sales in 2014
- Number of units sold: 4 (down from 6 in 2013)
- Average sales price: $483,500 (up from $435,333 in 2013)
- Average sales price per square foot: $471.88 (up from $466.95 in 2013)
Hale Kanani maintenance fees
The monthly maintenance fees (called Strata fees by Canadians) for Hale Kanani varies depending on the size of the unit. Below are some approximate monthly fees based on information collected from Hale Kanani units for sale.
Approximate maintenance fees:
2BR/2BA units with 890 sq. ft. - $508 per month
3BR/2BA units with 929 sq.ft. - $507 to $532 per month
3BR/2BA units with 1,059 sq.ft. - $595 to $600 per month
Can I vacation rent a Hale Kanani condo?
Hale Kanani condominiums cannot be rented on a short term basis (officially called a "transient vacation rental" by Maui County).
How many units are there at Hale Kanani?
There are a total of 72 condo units at Hale Kanani; they are dispersed among 4 building clusters sitting on 2.5 acres of land, all of the buildings are 3 stories tall.
How large are Hale Kanani units?
At Hale Kanani there are three floor plans throughout the community. The smallest sized floor plan is 890 square feet with two beds, two baths, and a lanai. The medium sized unit is a little over 900 square feet at 929 with 3 beds, two baths, and a lanai. The largest of the floor plans are 1059 square feet with three beds, two baths, and a lanai.
New condos listed in Hale Kanani and recently updated listings are below, you can also see all Hale Kanani condos for sale.
This information is believed to be accurate. It has been provided by sources other than the Realtors Assoc. of Maui and should not be relied upon without independent verification. You should conduct your own investigation and consult with appropriate professionals to determine the accuracy of the information provided and to answer any questions concerning the property and structures located theron. Featured properties may or may not be listed by the office/agent presenting this brochure.
Copyright, 1995-2019, REALTORS® Association of Maui, Inc. All Rights Reserved.