760 South Kihei Road
Building & Units
- Year Built 1976
- Number of Buildings 1
- Number of Floors 6
- Number of Units 154
- Min - Max Price $500,000 - $900,000
- Maintenance Fee $517.00 - $960.00
- Fitness Center no
- Pool yes
- Gated Entry no
- Tennis Court no
- Location Oceanfront
- Area (neighborhood) Kihei
- Region (area) South Maui
- Pets No
- Vacation Rentals Yes
Introduction to Menehune Shores
Menehune Shores is located next to the Hawaiian Islands Humpback Whale National Marine Sanctuary and ancient Royal Hawaiian Fish Pond of Kalepolepo. The fish pond is the perfect place to stretch out and relax as the beachfront is protected by an outer reef and the rock wall that encloses the fish pond. The complex features a manicured lawn area with two shuffleboard lanes, a large heated swimming pool, barbecue areas, and the rooftop lanai is the prefect place to catch spectacular sunset views. There is also an on-site restaurant, Monsoon India, which offers authentic Indian cuisine in specializing in Tandor and Southern Indian dishes.
Our expertise at listing and selling Menehune Shores
The Sayles Team has experience listing and selling units at Menehune Shores:
Sold for $735,000 on 12/31/19
2BR/2BA with 885 sqft of living area
Buyer representedy by the Sayles Team
Sold for $425,000 on 12/26/14
1BR/1BA with 661 sqft of living area
Listed by the Sayles Team
Menehune Shores condo sales in 2019
- Number of units sold: 7 (up from 2 in 2018)
- Average sales price: $763,429 (up from $689,500 in 2018)
- Average sales price per square foot: $863.60 (up from $778.76 in 2018)
Menehune Shores condo sales in 2018
- Number of units sold: 2 (down from 6 in 2017)
- Average sales price: $689,500 (up from $549,857 in 2017)
- Average sales price per square foot: $778.76 (up from $645.28 in 2017)
Menehune Shores condo sales in 2017
- Number of units sold: 7 (up from 6 in 2016)
- Average sales price: $549,857 (up from $508,166 in 2016)
- Average sales price per square foot: $645.28 (up from $603.88 in 2016)
Menehune Shores condo sales in 2016
- Number of units sold: 6 (down from 12 in 2015)
- Average sales price: $508,166 (up from $486,916 in 2015)
- Average sales price per square foot: $603.88 (up from $576.09 in 2015)
Menehune Shores condo sales in 2015
- Number of units sold: 12 (up from 9 in 2014)
- Average sales price: $486,916 (up from $468,389 in 2014)
- Average sales price per square foot: $576.09 (up from $544.80 in 2014)
Menehune Shores maintenance fees
The monthly maintenance fees (called Strata fees by Canadians) for Menehune Shores varies depending on the size of the unit. Below are some approximate monthly fees based on information collected from Menehune Shores units for sale.
Approximate maintenance fees:
1BR/1BA - $420 to $450 per month
2BR/2BA - $625 to $675 per month
3BR/2BA - $630 to $850 per month
Can I vacation rent a Menehune Shores condo?
The Menehune Shores condominiums can be rented on a short term basis (officially called a "transient vacation rental" by Maui County).
How many units are there at Menehune Shores?
The Menehune Shores complex is designed in the shape of a U and sits on just under 4 acres of beachfront property. The building is six stories tall and consists of 154 units.
How large are Menehune Shores units?
There are three different floor plans at Menehune Shores. A limited amount of one bed, one bath with 661 square feet and a lanai. The two bed, two bath units are the most plentiful with 885 square feet and a lanai as well. The three bed, two bath units are a rare commodity with 1126 square feet and a lanai.
Menehune Shores vacation rentals
There are about 65 units available for rent on VRBO sites and prices vary depending on location in the resort, floor level and quality of the unit. Some owners choose to rent their units out themselves or other third parties.
Rental rates for Menehune Shores:
1BR/2BA units - starting from $140/night up to $190/night
2BR/2BA units - starting from $150/night up to $300/night
3BR/2BA units - starting from $300/night up to $400/night