Building & Units
- Year Built 1974
- Number of Buildings 1
- Number of Floors 7
- Number of Units 65
- Min - Max Price $520,000 - $950,000
- Maintenance Fee $390.00 - $658.00
- Fitness Center no
- Pool yes
- Gated Entry no
- Tennis Court no
- Location Inland
- Area (neighborhood) Kihei
- Region (area) South Maui
- Pets No
- Vacation Rentals Yes
Introduction to Kamaole Beach Royale
Kamaole Beach Royale is made up of one seven-story building containing 65 units on one acre situated across the street from the beach. Because of the "high rise" style building, the units facing the water have spectacular views of the ocean and are perfect for enjoying the sunset! The location of this South Maui condominium complex is great: Kamaole Beach Park I, one of Kihei’s most popular sandy beaches, is just across the street. A variety of restaurants and shopping area also right down the road so there is basically something for everyone to enjoy.
Amenities at Kamaole Beach Royale include a swimming pool, Jacuzzi spa, multiple barbecue areas, clubhouse, exercise room, and covered parking underneath the building.
Kamaole Beach Royale condo sales in 2021
- Number of units sold: 10 (up from 3 in 2019)
- Sales price: $715,300 (up from $713,333 in 2019)
- Sales price per square foot: $1,036.08 (up from $1,033.43 in 2019)
Kamaole Beach Royale condo sales in 2019
- There were zero sales in 2019 at Kamaole Beach Royale
Kamaole Beach Royale condo sales in 2018
- Number of units sold: 1 (down from 5 in 2017)
- Sales price: $825,000 (up from $655,000 in 2017)
- Sales price per square foot: $938.19 (up from $755.92 in 2017)
Kamaole Beach Royale condo sales in 2017
- Number of units sold: 5 (up from 3 in 2016)
- Average sales price: $655,000 (up from $418,000 in 2016)
- Average sales price per square foot: $755.92 (up from $720.69 in 2016)
Kamaole Beach Royale condo sales in 2016
- Number of units sold: 3 (down from 4 in 2015)
- Average sales price: $418,000 (up from $442,000 in 2015)
- Average sales price per square foot: $720.69 (up from $689.32 in 2015)
Kamaole Beach Royale condo sales in 2015
- Number of units sold: 4 (up from 1 in 2014)
- Average sales price: $442,000 (up from $390,000 in 2014)
- Average sales price per square foot: $689.32 (up from $672.41 in 2014)
Kamaole Beach Royale condo sales in 2014
- Number of units sold: 1 (down from 3 in 2013)
- Average sales price: $390,000 (up from $334,333 in 2013)
- Average sales price per square foot: $672.41 (up from $576.43 in 2013)
Kamaole Beach Royale maintenance fees
The monthly maintenance fees (called Strata fees by Canadians) for Kamaole Beach Royale varies depending on the size of the unit. Below are some approximate monthly fees based on information collected from Kamaole Beach Royale units for sale.
Approximate maintenance fees:
1BR/1BA units - $330 to $460 per month
2BR/2BA units - $475 to $525 per month
3BR/2BA units - $500 to $650 per month
Can I vacation rent a Kamaole Beach Royale condo?
Kamaole Beach Royale condominiums can be rented on a short term basis (officially called a "transient vacation rental" by Maui County).
How many units are there at Kamaole Beach Royale?
There are a total of 65 condo units at Kamaole Beach Royale; the entire complex is housed in one 7-story building.
Floor plans at Kamaole Beach Royale
There are several different floor plans available at Kamaole Beach Royale. There are about thirty 1-bedroom units with approx 580 square feet of living area. There are twenty-four 2-bedroom units ranging in configuration with living areas between 851 and 1,092 square feet. There are only ten 3-bedroom units which have approx 1,182 square feet of living area.
Kamaole Beach Royale vacation rentals
There are about 50 units available for rent on VRBO sites and prices vary depending on location in the resort, floor level and quality of the unit.
Rental rates for Kamaole Beach Royale:
1BR/1BA units - starting from $120/night up to $200/night
2BR/2BA units - starting from $150/night up to $400/night
3BR/2BA units - starting from $190/night up to $285/night