Building & Units
- Year Built 1991
- Number of Buildings 12
- Number of Floors 4
- Number of Units 136
- Min - Max Price $500,000 - $720,000
- Maintenance Fee $414.00 - $663.00
- Fitness Center no
- Pool yes
- Gated Entry no
- Tennis Court no
- Location Across the street from Ocean
- Area (neighborhood) Kihei
- Region (area) South Maui
- Pets Yes (including dogs)
- Vacation Rentals Yes
Introduction to Pacific Shores
Just across from Kamaole Beach Park I and Charley Young beach sits Pacific Shores, a great option for buyers looking for 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom units close to the beach that are priced under $500,000. Short term and vacation rentals are allowed at Pacific Shores so the community could be perfect entry level investment. The location provides great access to all of South Maui's luxuries: Wailea Golf, stunning beaches, shopping, dining, and Maui's year round sun! Wailea to the South is just a 5-10 minute drive away while the airport and town are about 25 minutes, the central Kihei location is perfectly suited for the South Maui lifestyle.
Our expertise at listing and selling at Pacific Shores
The Sayles Team has extensive experience listing and selling condos at Pacific Shores. Below is a recap of recent success:
Sold for $353,000 on 04/16/2015
2BR/2BA with 745 sqft of living area
Listed by the Sayles Team
Pacific Shores condo sales in 2021
- Number of units sold: 17 (up from 6 in 2020)
- Average sales price: $573,788 (up from $538,333 in 2020)
- Average sales price per square foot: $780.91 (up from $722.59 in 2020)
Pacific Shores condo sales in 2020
- Number of units sold: 6 (down from 10 in 2019)
- Average sales price: $538,333 (up from $522,500 in 2019)
- Average sales price per square foot: $722.59 (up from $700.19 in 2019)
Pacific Shores condo sales in 2019
- Number of units sold: 10 (up from 6 in 2018)
- Average sales price: $522,500 (down from $434,833 in 2018)
- Average sales price per square foot: $700.19 (up from $583.67 in 2018)
Pacific Shores condo sales in 2018
- Number of units sold: 6 (down from 14 in 2017)
- Average sales price: $434,833 (down from $385,928 in 2017)
- Average sales price per square foot: $583.67 (up from $518.36 in 2017)
Pacific Shores maintenance fees
The monthly maintenance fees (called Strata fees by Canadians) for Pacific Shores varies depending on the size of the unit. Below are some approximate monthly fees based on information collected from Pacific Shores units for sale.
Approximate maintenance fees:
1BR/1BA units with 572 sq. ft.- $200 to $349 per month
2BR/2BA units with 745 sq. ft. - $330 to $455 per month
3BR/3BA units with 977 sq. ft. - $500 per month
Can I vacation rent a Pacific Shore condo?
The Pacific Shores condominiums can be rented on a short term basis (officially called a "transient vacation rental" by Maui County).
How many units are there at Pacific Shores?
In total there are 136 units in the entire complex spread out over 12 building clusters stacked in 4 stories. The complex can be thought of in two parts, an upper and lower level. The upper level provides parking in the back of the complex with a pool and spa on the opposite side of the parking lot. The lower level is closest to South Kihei Road with the main office located at the front of the community.
How large are Pacific Shores units?
There are three basic floor plans at Pacific Shores. The smallest of the three is the one bed, one bath option with 572 square fee; immediately walking through the front entry is the kitchen, the dining/living area just past that, wit the bed and bath just off the living room. The two bed, two bath units with 745 square feet are pretty much the same floor plan as the one bed, one bath units but just with a master bedroom that has an en-suite. The three bed, three bath unit with 917 square feet, again are just like the one bed one bath units, but this time with 2 master en-suite bathrooms.