Kihei, Hawaii 96753
Kai Malu at Wailea
Built out in 2007, Kai Malu is one of Wailea’s newest and most highly sought after gated communities. The neighborhood consists of 75 duplexes, with 150 residential style homes in total. The entire property sits on approximately 25 acres, located right in the heart of the Old Wailea Blue Golf Corse. The 6th, 7th, 11th, 12th, 13th, and 14th holes directly surround this beautiful property. Due to the vastness of the neighborhood, views change dramatically from townhome to townhome. There are 45- 3 bedroom/2.5 bath units which consist of 1796 sq. ft, and 105- 3 bedroom/2.5 bath units, which consist of 1852 interior sq. ft. Approximately 1/3 of the townhomes feature a “reverse floor plan” with the Master Bedroom incorporated of the first story of the home. Short-term vacation rentals are not permitted, so more long-term Maui residents live at Kai Malu. Pets are allowed on property
On-site amenities at Kai Malu include one of the most impressive pool facilities on the entire island: A jaw dropping 75 ft infinity edge oasis with unbelievable views of the 1500 acre Wailea Resort. Next to the BBQ and spacious pavilion area is a state of the art fitness facility.
Kai Malu condo sales in 2015
- Number of units sold: 10 (down from 12 sales in 2014)
- Average sales price: $1,405,588 (up from $1,271,699 in 2014)
- Average sales price per square foot: $770.03 (up from $698.58 in 2014)
Kai Malu condo sales in 2014
- Number of units sold: 12 (down from 23 sales in 2013)
- Average sales price: $1,271,699 (up from $1,258,935 in 2013)
- Average sales price per square foot: $698.58 (up from $697.34 in 2013)
Kai Malu condos for sale.